The 2018 NFL season is now underway and VeggieHappy is here to help guide you to the plant-based options offered at every NFL stadium! Check our venue listing pages, add your food reviews, and keep coming back for menu updates.
As of this posting, VeggieHappy has 80+ venue pages featured in its online guide, including all NFL stadiums. Use the search field to easily find individual venue pages where you can check their Plant-Based Options and Locations. (If a vegetarian meat is confirmed to be vegan, that item is appears next to a green checkmark as a Verified Vegan Meat at the bottom of the menu listing).
Here are five tasty highlights of some plant-based options being featured at NFL stadiums this season: (Remember to check the venue pages for their entire plant-based menu).
- Vegan Banh Mi with Veggies, Marinated Tofu, and Sriracha Vegenaise – Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia Eagles)
- BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Sandwich or Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos –U.S. Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings)
- Thai Veggie Wrap with Spicy Peanut Sauce – AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys)
- Vegan Dogs and Vegan Burgers sold in multiple stands throughout the stadium – Levi’s Stadium (San Francisco 49ers)
- Vegetable Bowls with Grains and optional Tofu – Bank of America Stadium (Carolina Panthers)
We’d like to give a shout out to three NFL stadiums who are offering steeply reduced concession prices for their fans this year: Ford Field (Detroit Lions); M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore Ravens), and Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons). In addition to reducing the prices of their most popular snack items (ex. Pretzels, Popcorn, French Fries), they’re also reducing some of their beer prices. Amen to that, right? The CEO of the Falcons team company has also promised that Mercedes-Benz Stadium’s reduced concession prices will remain in effect when it hosts the Super Bowl next year.
The next time you’re at a game, snap a few photos with your favorite plant-based food finds and DM them to us on Instagram. We’d love to feature them on our page!
We also want to hear about your food experience. Visit any venue listing page and use the review form on that page to share your comments and rate your experience. Your feedback makes a difference, not only to the venues, but also to other fans like you.
The NFL season just kicked off. Keep checking back for menu updates and additions!
Subscribe to VeggieHappy to receive our blog posts, promotions, and updates!