Check out the new plant-based menu offerings at MLB parks this season! Items include Tempeh Nachos (pictured), Vegan Burgers with vegan cheese, Mediterranean Wraps, and much more. In this post, we highlight some of the plant-based options confirmed to date.
VeggieHappy advises MLB parks (and other large venues) on their plant-based menu options and communicates directly with each venue before updating their menu listings on our guide.
Here are a few plant-based menu highlights from MLB parks for 2019 (with more to come)
Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks)
- Mediterranean Vegan Wrap with Beyond Meat’s grilled chicken
- Camelback Burger (Impossible Burger patty with avocado, cucumber, lettuce, brown sugar truffle ketchup, herb mustard, jalapeno-onion relish, toasted onion flakes)
Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- Beyond Burger
- Tempeh Basebowl (Citrus marinated Tempeh, rice, black beans, and pico de gallo)
- Tempeh Nachos with Vegan Cheese (pictured here)
Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City Royals)
- Beyond Burger and Beyond Sausage
Target Field (Minnesota Twins)
- Pizza Luce Athena Pizza with vegan cheese
- Vegan Sriracha Brat and Vegan Italian Sausage
Yankee Stadium (New York Yankees)
- Bareburger “Guadalupe” (black bean patty, guacamole, spicy pico de gallo, pickled red onion, green leaf, sprouted wheat bun)
- Changeup Burger (Impossible 2.0, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, pickles, green leaf, special sauce, sprouted bun)
We’ve also confirmed some new vegan items at other MLB parks, though we are still awaiting their final listings of all items/locations for the season. Two examples:
- Citi Field (New York Mets) has a new vegan stand called Marty’s V Burger which will offer Beyond Burger with vegan cheese, Beyond Bratwurst, and more options.
- Great things are also coming from Globe Life Park (Texas Rangers) and its Ballpark Vegan stand. Globe Life Park has consistently been a top-rated ballpark for vegan fare. They will offer everything from vegan cookies (new this year, with our assistance) to nachos with vegan cheese, Beyond Burgers, Vegan Street Tacos, Vegan Wrap with Beyond Meat crumbles, and much more.
Click on each venue name above to see their full listing of plant-based menu options and locations. Many MLB venues are still finalizing all of their food items and locations for the new season, so we’ll be updating their venue listings as we receive confirmations from each one.
We also feature plant-based food images from these venues on our Instagram page. Join us there! And post your own photos of your favorite plant-based menu items at any large venue throughout the season. Include the hashtag #veggiehappyguide or #thanksveggiehappy and we’ll share them!
Subscribe to VeggieHappy to receive our blog posts, promotions, and updates!