Acceptance of Terms
You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
You may copy, or download, and print a limited amount of content, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (a) you include, without modification, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content, (b) you do not modify the content, (c) you do not use the content in a manner that suggests VeggieHappy or VeggieHappy.com promotes or endorses your, or any third party’s, causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, and (d) you do not use the content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person or entity. In addition, you may use apps, widgets and tools on the Site that allow selected User Materials to appear on your mobile device, personal, noncommercial web site, weblog or other application, subject to the conditions in the preceding sentence. No quotes from any material on the Site may be used in any media without attribution to VeggieHappy.com.
Any other use of Site content requires prior written permission from VeggieHappy.
Through certain features of the Site, users may post, upload, transmit and/or otherwise submit reviews, comments, messages, text, photos, images, ideas, and other content materials, as well as make recommendations, on or through the services of VeggieHappy.com (“User Materials”). You agree to post only images of items you personally own or licensed and were not acquired through theft or other unlawful means. You acknowledge that the Site and all its services are for public and not private communications.
VeggieHappy reserves the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit User Materials at any time and for any reason or no reason in its absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although it has no duty to do so. If VeggieHappy elects to screen User Materials, there may be a delay in the posting of such content to allow for a review process. If VeggieHappy has questions about your User Materials, VeggieHappy retains the right, but not the duty, to contact you for further information, including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise have the rights to post the User Materials.
You retain the copyright and other ownership rights in any User Materials that you submit on or through the Site. However, by submitting User Materials on or through the Site, you are agreeing that the information and images submitted may be used by VeggieHappy and may be published on our websites and/or in all other mediums. By submitting User Materials, you hereby grant VeggieHappy, its affiliates, and their respective licensees, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publish, publicly perform, display, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, reproduce, edit, display, and/or adapt your User Materials in any and all media formats or channels, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world and for any purpose including, but not limited to, VeggieHappy.com, its linked pages, applications and services, third party licensee web sites, applications and services, over the air (on all forms of radio or television), any print publications, and other applications and services later devised, without payment and without further consent or notice to you. You further grant VeggieHappy, VeggieHappy.com, and their licensees the right to contact you in connection with your User Materials and to use your information that you have provided in connection with the User Materials.
Entries submitted for posting are selected entirely at the discretion of VeggieHappy. You acknowledge and agree that VeggieHappy shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any photo, information, or other content submitted by you, and may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any photo, information, or other content that you submit to the Site.
By submitting any photo, content, or information to VeggieHappy, you represent that the submitted photo or information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to VeggieHappy. You understand and intend that any photo, content, or information submitted by you to VeggieHappy may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photo, content, or information you submit to the Site.
VeggieHappy is controlled and operated within the United States of America. VeggieHappy makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through VeggieHappy.com are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you are accessing VeggieHappy.com from a location outside the United States, then you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including local laws regarding online conduct and content, and U.S. export laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL VEGGIEHAPPY BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR INTERRUPTION OF USE OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATE; OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $100 IN THE AGGREGATE.
THE SERVICE OF THE SITE, CONTENT AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Content (Restrictions on Use)
You agree that you will not:
- use the Site for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by VeggieHappy;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site content (other than your own added content), except as expressly authorized by VeggieHappy;
- reverse engineer any portion of the Site, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or copied off of the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or any Site Content with the exception of RSS feeds;
- access, retrieve or index the Site to construct or populate a searchable database of reviews;
- reformat or frame any portion of the Site without consent by VeggieHappy; and
- take any action that (i) imposes or may impose, in VeggieHappy’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or server, including but not limited to, throttle violations; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypasses any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Solely as examples, and not in any way limited to the following examples, you agree not to use the Site or services available on the Site:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, impersonate, or intimidate other users of VeggieHappy.com;
- To post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that is degrading, intimidating, or hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- For any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- To use or access the site in any manner that violates any laws in your jurisdiction;
- To submit links to or comments soliciting on behalf of multi-level marketing schemes (so-called pyramid schemes); and
- To attempt to impersonate another user or person.
Right to Terminate
If you create an account on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Site. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and VeggieHappy may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. You must immediately notify VeggieHappy of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. You agree that VeggieHappy will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
VeggieHappy has not necessarily reviewed all of the material posted on or linked to the Site, and cannot therefore be responsible for user posted content, use or effects. By operating the Site, VeggieHappy does not represent or imply that it endorses the user material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
You acknowledge that VeggieHappy has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the services available on the Site; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release VeggieHappy from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Site or the services available on the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive, inappropriate or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, violations of privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. VeggieHappy makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or services available on the Site, and VeggieHappy will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the services available on the Site and disclaims responsibility for any resultant harm.