A lot is happening “behind the scenes” with Veggie Happy. We’ve been developing a new mobile-friendly website and venue directory, and we’re very excited about how it’s coming along. 🙂 It’s pretty cool, if we do say so ourselves. Subscribe, if you aren’t already on our mailing list, and join us on the “We’re Veggie Happy” Facebook page for further news and venue updates. We’ll keep you posted!
Meanwhile, Veggie Happy continues to communicate with venues regarding their plant based options. Aramark just announced new menu options for their NFL venue roster in 2017. Here are some of their highlighted “Vegan and Vegetarian Options:”
- Vegan Banh Mi (Lincoln Financial Field): Crispy marinated tofu, Napa cabbage, jalapenos, cucumbers, carrots and Sriracha Vegenaise, in an almond flour wrap.
- Vegan and Gluten Free Black Bean Taquitos with salsa and jalapenos (FirstEnergy Stadium).
- Veggie Burger with Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Morningstar veggie burger with fresh jalapeno mango chutney on a bakery fresh roll.
- Veggie Dog with Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Field Roast’s vegetarian frankfurter with fresh jalapeno mango chutney.
- Roasted Portobello Sandwich (M&T Bank Stadium): Roasted Portobello mushroom with wild arugula, oil cured tomato, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic dressing on a whole grain ciabatta roll.
Veggie Happy will be updating venue listings on our new mobile-friendly directory. (Please note that there will be no further updates posted to the existing Venue Guide. Updates will be appearing on the new website, which we anticipate launching soon.)
As always, we encourage and welcome fan feedback regarding plant based options at your favorite venues. Share your comments!
Last, but not least, we are looking for a few volunteers to help us as we gather information for the new website. Volunteers can work remotely and contribute minimal hours. They should be adept at online research, and have a friendly demeanor and good communication skills. We will profile our volunteers on this blog after the new site has launched. 🙂 If you’re interested, please contact email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself.
Have a happy rest of the summer, everyone. Enjoy the total eclipse!